Rancho Murieta Community Services District (District) offers payment by credit card, debit card or electronic check online or by telephone at (toll free) 1-855-288-7460. You can pay 24 hours a day. (A convenience fee applies. Please see fee structure below.)
The District has partnered with Paymentus, an online credit/debit card and e-check payment service provider, who will process your payment on our behalf. A convenience fee of $4.50 for any payment up to $300.00 will apply.
Payments will only be accepted up to $300.00 per transaction. Therefore, if your payment is larger than $300.00, you will need to make more than one (1) transaction and you will be charged a $4.50 fee for each transaction. (You will have the option of canceling your transaction after seeing or hearing the exact convenience fee amount.) The fee is collected and retained by our online payment service provider. The District does not receive any proceeds from the convenience fee.
You may use this service to make a partial payment on your bill, but you will be charged a separate fee each time.
If you have received a disconnection notice or are subject to disconnection, please contact our office immediately (or the next business day if making payment after 5:00 p.m.) to report your payment confirmation number. The District's phone number is 916-354-3700. You must speak with a representative, do not leave a voice mail message.
District Payment Options
- Payment Online
The following is step-by-step instruction for making payments online. Note that you have the option to cancel payment after you enter your credit card information.
To go to the payment site, click Pay Your Bill Online.
- Enter your District account number (press continue).
- Enter the contact information and the designated fields. Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*).
- Enter your e-mail address information so you can receive a confirmation of payment.
- Select payment method.
- Enter your credit card, debit card or echeck information.
- Enter the amount you wish to pay.
- Click on "Continue" to see the amount that will be charged, including the convenience fee.
- The page that appears will show the amount of your payment, the convenience fee, and the total amount that will be charged to your credit/debit card or e-check. This page also gives you the option of accepting or canceling the transaction. This is your last chance to cancel.
- Mark the check box in the Account Information section to agree to the service fee.
- Mark the check box at the bottom of the page to agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- If you click "Make Payment" you will receive a payment confirmation page listing your billing information and a confirmation number. Please note the confirmation number in case you have any questions later. You may print the confirmation page and/or make another payment from this screen.
Our online credit/debit card payment service uses 128-bit encryption, one of the industry's most secure transaction environments. The District does not retain credit card number or credit card account information.
- Pay by Phone
1-855-288-7460 (toll free). Follow the payment instructions. Convenience fee applies.
- Pay by Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT)
Click here for EFT form.
- Pay by Mail
Mail payments to:
Rancho Murieta Community Services District
P.O. Box 1050
Rancho Murieta, California 95683
- Payment Drop Box
The District has several drop boxes throughout the community. These are available
24 hours a day.
- District Administration Building
- Rancho Murieta Association Building
- Murieta Village Club House